Product Manager Job Description
Job Title: Product Manager
Division: Product Management
Reporting to: Senior Product Manager
Perks and Benefits: 5-day work, Medical Insurance for your family, Hybrid work environment, Computer and other equipment of your choice, joining bonus.
- Own the Product Strategic Plan and Roadmap: Own and develop the end-to-end product vision and strategic plan, ensuring that our products remain market leaders.
- Analyze and discuss technical issues and new features with software developers.
- Conduct user and market research and strategize with customers and prospects about new potential products.
- Metrics for measuring success in ML projects
- While meeting our revenue growth targets, strategize on new potential markets using sales and effectiveness measurement.
- Analyze potential investments for product and partnership investments within a product prioritization framework to aid roadmap development.
- Collaborate with the Ad Sales team to launch new products as part of the sales lifecycle, from pre-sales and planning to delivery and optimization.
- Collaborate effectively with business units such as sales, operations, engineering, executive management, and outside constituents and partners.
- Collaboration with key business stakeholders and (internal and external) technology partners
- Assist in the development and distribution of product feature documentation and employee training materials.
- X+ years of product management experience in B2B/B2C SaaS companies.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to back up business propositions with data and logic.
- Genuine empathy for the customer and a willingness to delve deeply into the issues they present or encounter.
- Capability to solve complex problems using a balanced approach that takes into account both business and technical opportunities and constraints.
- Ability to negotiate competing goals and create alignment across functional teams.
- Agile software development methodologies experience is highly desired.
- Knowledge of TV, VOD, wireless, and/or online products and/or distribution
- Because the Product Manager will be working cross-functionally, excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Outstanding project management and interpersonal abilities.