iOS Developer Job Description
We are searching for an iOS developer that is excited about pushing mobile technologies to their limits and will collaborate with our experienced engineering team to design and create the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Create complex applications for the iOS platform.
- Using solid Object-Oriented Design concepts, independently create project solutions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify, develop, and implement new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, which includes edge cases, usability, and overall reliability.
- Work on bug fixes and application performance enhancements.
- Discover, analyze, and deploy new technologies on a continuous basis to maximize development efficiency.
Qualifications and skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a closely related field.
- X+ years of proven software development expertise in iOS development.
- Has developed and published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- X+ years of Objective-C and Cocoa Touch expertise.
- X+ years of experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Knowledge of the broad mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies is required.
- A thorough comprehension of the entire mobile development life cycle.
- Loves technology and the capacity to swiftly absorb new concepts.